BC Post-Farm Food Safety
BC manufacturers wanted. Funding available for food safety activities.
The BC Post-Farm Food Safety program is a key element in FPSC’s food safety and traceability strategy. This program provides up to $20,000 in funding to BC food and beverage manufacturing facilities leading towards the implementation of activities which directly encourage stronger food safety practices.
Your company may use the funding to:
- Identify and document food safety risks through a gap-assessment or pre-audit
- Implement Food Safety Activities
- Get food safety improvement services
- Upgrade your facility and equipment
- Achieve a third-party HACCP based Audit