A membership for those educating the next generation using our cutting-edge resources and tools
As an educator, it is necessary to have access to the tools and resources which provide the latest industry trends and knowledge. Educating the next generation of a workforce is no easy task, that’s why we’re here to help.
Develop yourself as an educator.
- Accredit your curriculum to national standards.
- Receive discounted access to the Food Skills Library, resources developed in partnership with real industry workers and businesses.
- Develop courses based on the newest industry skill and education requirements for the future.
Offer your students the best.
- Designation with industry-based certificates to set them apart from others when looking for work.
- A curriculum developed by real industry trends.
- Student and professional development resources to aid in career building.
With industry skill requirements and technology rapidly adapting, it is important to provide students with the most relevant information available.
With discounted access to both FPSC’s Food Skills Library and Canadian Food Processors Institute, you can access cutting-edge courses and resources that will provide you with industry knowledge and skills to pass on to your students.
What are the benefits to an Educator Membership?
- 20% discount on all courses and resources in the Canadian Food Processors Institute.
- Discounted access to the Food Skills Library for only $699 – a $445 discount from the regular price of $1299.
- Special student access to FoodCert examinations and certifications.
- Special access to courses and resources to support student development.
- Food Processing Skills Canada course content available for licensing and support provided.
- Cutting-edge tools to map educational curriculum to industry standards developed by Food Processing Skills Canada.
- Industry-based certificates provided by Food Processing Skills Canada to graduating students of specific courses.
- Exclusive opportunities to e-meet with political and government representatives on key issues impacting the industry.
- Accredit your curriculum to national industry standards.
Educator Membership Return on Investment
Do you want to learn more about how a membership can benefit your association? Connect with Andrew Racine our Member Engagement Coordinator.
O: 613.237.7988 x228