Food & Beverage
A membership which provides access to human resource tools and training for food and beverage manufacturers.
Food & Beverage Manufacturers
The workplace is changing. Prospective employees are seeking an inclusive and diversified workplace that is progressive and responsive. Employers are making rapid changes to meet pressures resulting from COVID-19 and the new requirements of automation and innovation. As businesses continue to adapt to these changes, it is important to continue efforts of professionalizing the food and beverage manufacturing industry to ensure proper operations and production. By professionalizing our industry, we can continue delivering quality Canadian products globally.
How have workforce planning and development changed?
- Culture of continuous learning.
- Commitment professional development and lifelong education.
- Workplace environment tailored to career advancement.
- Training in technical, social and emotional learning and occupational health and safety.
- Latest information and tools on Human Resources and attraction and retention.
- Insights into labour market information and future trends.
Food Processing Skills Canada provides food and beverage manufacturers with special access to the very best resources available to employers.
Why Become a Food & Beverage Manufacturer Member?
- 20% discount on all courses and resources in the Canadian Food Processors Institute.
- Discounted access to the Food Skills Library.
- Priority invitation and paid participation for resource development sessions for initiatives such as FoodCert and National Occupational Standards.
- Access to regional industry representatives.
- Only $99 for members with 1-25 employees – a 75% discount from the regular price of $399.
- Only $199 for members with 26-99 employees – a 72% discount from the regular price of $699.
- Only $299 for members with 100+ employees – a 67% discount from the regular price of $899.
- Access to “I AM FOOD” the industry’s best onboarding e-course.
- Advanced access to rhe latest labour market information analysis and informative industry research.
- New in 2021 – ‘pay-per-view’ workforce webinar series available at no cost.
- Draw from a pool of Food Processing Skills Canada program graduates including Succeeding at Work Connect and Food Safety Employment Readiness Program.
- Exclusive opportunities to meet with political and government representatives on key issues impacting the industry.