Food Processing Skills Canada is pleased to offer Canadian food and beverage businesses a program designed to support employers and their teams in strengthening skills and building a positive workforce culture. With Skills Training Across Canada, employers are welcome to register supervisors and upcoming leadership to participate in a proven curriculum on technical and emotional intelligence training with specialized coaching support. Employees earn block-chain verified certificates and digital credentials for each course and at conclusion of the program receive one STAC micro-credential which is an impressive professional achievement.
Skills Training Across Canada was developed following a successful pilot program in Atlantic Canada that confirmed tailored skills training and coaching increased an employee’s sense of value, confidence, and job performance.
• 39 proven online courses in technical skills, social emotional learning, leadership, and diversity and inclusion.
• Access to a Learning Management System with employer and employee dashboard access to track progress and ease program management.
• Pathway available for employees to complete the process to becoming a Certified Food Production Supervisor.
• Employee participant coaching, Chromebooks, completion bonuses, babysitting subsidy, and graduation packages.
• One-to-one, technical, and expert support, and onboarding resources.
• Employee access to block chain verified micro-credentials that can be kept in a digital wallet.
• Access to optional HR Workshops & Mentorship for participating employees.